General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) We are a data controller of your information.
- Mannius Srl needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mannius Srl permission to do so
- The processing of your Personal Information is in the legitimate interests of Mannius Ltd
- Mannius Ltd needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you would like to be informed about what personal information we hold about you and if you would like it removed from our systems, please contact us.
- In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right to restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent
www.mannius.it follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files record visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and part of the analysis of hosting services. Information collected from log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movement on the website and gather demographic information.
Cookie and web beacons
Like any other website, www.mannius.it uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitor preferences, and the pages of the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing the content of our web pages based on the type of browser of the visitor and/or other information. For more general information about cookies, please read "What are cookies".
Third Party Privacy Policies
Information for children
Another part of our priority is to add protection for children while they use the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. www.mannius.it does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our site, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.